Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The purple room

   Callie's new room is turning out great. I'm very excited to have her bed done and her curtains made.  I love how the curtains came out with the big bold stripes.  I still want to add some homemade art work to the walls, but for the most part we are done. The cat even likes looking out the window into the front yard.  At first Callie was having a hard time sleeping through the night and taking a long nap for mommy, but things are getting better.  Lets just hope everything is good before the baby comes. Callie is very excited whenever someone comes over to show them her purple room.

    The babies room is coming right along too.  We've got the crib set up and all the decorations up, but we are missing a few things that are in the attic.  That will have to wait until dad comes home to get down and set up.  I do have all the boy clothes up to 2T washed and put away in drawers or hung up.  I'm now working on the hospital bag to be extra prepared (I know I still have a couple of months left, but why not get ready when you have the energy to do so).




No comments: