Monday, May 23, 2011

Helping out

Our vacuum broke a while back and we were waiting for a part to come in. After waiting 2 weeks and not hearing anything...I went in to the store to find out the issue. Come to find out, the manufacture doesn't even have the part and they don't know when they will have the part. Come on people, don't you think it would help giving me a call and telling me this. Loren and I had called the shop 3 times to find out what was going on. We will not be doing business with them anymore. I couldn't wait any longer. I had them cancel my order and we went out that night and bought a new vacuum. Going over the living room once filled up the tank. I couldn't believe how dirty it was. We did have a little helper with her own vacuum. I'm so happy to have a vacuum. I think I've vacuumed every day since.

No comments: