Friday, December 31, 2010

New item for sale

It's been 3 months in the making, but I finally finished the card table play tent. I had to do a lot of seam ripping on this thing. I really like it now though. The first design had all sides sown, but with Callie crawling, she couldn't always find the door. Those got taken apart and the corners are all open, but then she started pulling it off every time she crawled out. Then I added buttons halfway down each corner to be able to be adjusted. The whole thing is lined with a darker fabric allowing it to be dark inside. I'm going to try to sell this one on Etsy, so I can make a different one for me. I would like a natural color one I can keep up in the family room and hide all the toys in. Callie sure does like crawling in and out of it and playing peak-a-boo.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

ABSOLUTELY AN AMAZING IDEA!!!