Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Well it's a little late, but I just got around to taking pictures of Callie with her Turkey. I have to put Callie on a chair so she will sit still, but you can see that Callie found out that she can drop the turkey off the chair. Then she figured out that when the camera flashes you are suppose to smile. It was too cute seeing her smile for the camera. As Thanksgiving passed and Christmas is quickly approaching, I have been thinking of the many things I'm thankful for. I'm so thankful this year for my family near and far. I'm thankful for Callie choosing us to be her family. I'm thankful for our health. I'm thankful for the food that we have to put on our table each day. I'm thankful I can stay home and raise our children. I'm thankful for Loren's job and the income he brings home to keep us warm and fed everyday. I'm thankful for Loren and the wonderful husband and father that he is. I'm thankful this season for our Heavenly Father and for his son Jesus Christ who died for us that we might return to him someday. I'm thankful for eternal families, that I may spend eternity with the ones I love. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: