Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Etsy Sales

I opened my Etsy shop on November 12th of this year. Loren and I thought I might sell 2-3 stockings. Sales were way above our expectations. I ended up selling a total of 27 stockings, 1 set of bean bags, and 1 ugly sweater. I even designed 2 stockings for a lady out of Texas. I'm so greatful that I could make and sell these this year. Making the stockings when people order them was a little too stressful especially when I had 7 sales in one day, so I am planning on making stockings all year long to have a back stock for next year's Etsy and for craft shows here in Idaho. I even plan on designing more appliques for the stockings and doing different shapes and styles. I have so many ideas on what to do, I don't know when I'll have the time.

My goal for next year is grow Turnbow Designs and to sell 50 stockings plus additional products (tree skirts, baby blankets, table play tents, etc.). I'm so excited to see where I can take this little business and how much I can make just doing this at home.

Here is a sneak peak of one of the gaming (World of Warcraft) designs:

2 comments:

The Orchards said...

Can't wait to see how my World Of Warcraft stocking turns out. You are absolutely amazing!

Koreena said...

I'm very impressed! Those are so cute!