Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bean Bag project done

We needed bean bags for some of the carnival games at the last church activity, so it got me moving on one of my many project I want to do. I was planning on doing each bean bag in a different color, but then with budget restrictions I found my pile of jean squares staring at me.

I made a bean bag for each letter and I am very happy with the denim. The fabric makes it more durable and it allows Callie to concentrate on just the letter then the colors too. I can't wait to teach Callie her ABC's in a fun and creative way; tossing them into buckets, pulling them out of the bag, spelling things on the floor, hiding them in the room, putting them on the floor and standing on them, the possibilities are endless.

For colors maybe I'll do different color balls and have a whole different activity. If you have any ideas, let me know.

No comments: