Thursday, May 27, 2010

Laughing

Callie has laughed in her sleep since she was a newborn. It started out with a small body movement and some heavier breathing, but you could tell she was laughing. Lately she has been laughing out loud while she sleeps. This past Monday, Loren took Callie and I out to get some ice cream for family home evening and I think she laughed out loud. I was in the back seat trying to get her not to cry and I was making goofy faces and swinging my tongue side to side. She either cried in a weird laughing pattern or actually laughing out loud. Today she did laugh out loud. I was changing her diaper and blowing/kissing her belly and she giggled out loud. It was too cute. I've tried to get her to do it again today, but I haven't had any luck. I can't wait to hear her laugh all the time.

No comments: