Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Loren!

Today is Loren's 29th birthday and I fall in love with him everyday. He is the best husband and will be the best father. He makes me laugh everyday. Most people don't get to see the side of him that I see, not even his best friends and his family. I'm so happy that I met him 5 years ago. I'm privileged that he asked me to marry him, and that we are able to have this baby together. Some of the things I love about him:
  1. His Humor
  2. His love for the gospel
  3. His love to cook
  4. The way he laughs (giggles) when I tickle him
  5. How excited he is about this baby
  6. How supportive he is of me
  7. How relaxed he is
  8. His random thoughts
  9. His willingness to help anyone
  10. Being himself
Loren, I love you! I don't know where I would be without you. You mean the world to me.

No comments: