Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Baby Quilt

The past two days I've been working on the baby quilt, and today I finished it. I saw a beautiful quilt in a baby store and decided to copy it. I picked my colors, cut them in strips, laid them out randomly, and then sewed them all together. Then I quilted it all together and bound the edges. I washed it and ta da the old antique look. I love it. Now I need to sew on the ribbon for the bumper pad and finish up the window treatment and my sewing for the baby's room will be complete.


5 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

LOVE the baby quilt, it turned out so cute!!

Nikki said...

I love that you can just throw fabric together and make something so pretty! I absolutely love it! Great job!

Desta said...

Very nicely done. Now you just have to wait for a little one to snuggle up with!

Allison said...

It's wonderful! You're so talented!

Ali said...

It is beautiful Paige!