Sunday, November 9, 2008

Digital Scrapebooking

Anyone that knows me, knows I love to scrapbook. I even tevo Scrapbook memories on the BYU channel. They always have an section where they do digital scrapbook and I started to get interested in it. One day while I was at work, I researched it and came home and downloaded the trial version of Adobe. I've fallen in love with a new hobby. Not like I don't already have enough hobbies. I love the thought of being able to make a layout and change colors, textures, and pictures and have another page already done. I've downloaded all the papers and embellishments for free and now I'm learning how to make my own. You might wonder how much it cost to print of a 12x12 page, but it's not much. I get them all printed at Costco for $2.99. Not bad thinking of everything I would need to purchase. You can even print out a 12x18 for the same price. My goal is when we have kids to print off the 12x12 for me and then 2 6x6 of the same page for the grandparents. Whala! Christmas and birthday gift, done. I do bring the pages home and add more ribbons, buttons, and flowers, just to give it some texture. Here are the pictures of my first 3 pages.


1 comment:

Desta said...

Whoo! I'm glad you're liking it. Last year I started scrapbooks for all the grandparents for Christmas so now I just have to print off 3 copies of every page I do and there are my presents too. So much better than buying people useless stuff (especially when you can't afford it). The pages look great.